Thursday 2 July 2015

My CV

Cameron Holmes
*************
*********
**********
*************
Profile:
I'm a hard working individual who is able to work on my own initiative, as well as working with a team. I am capable of lifting and moving heavy objects in a safe and controlled manner and following health and safety regulations. I am a quick learner and am able to focus on multiple tasks at the same time. I am able to focus on many projects at the same time, using different techniques and if necessary different software for digital work. I can work both free hand art and digital art with no problems, and I can take many requests and present them from different points of views before making a final piece.

Skills:
·Educated knowledge of Computers.
·Lifting and moving objects in a safe and controlled manner.
·The ability to work off of my own initiative.
·Keen learner.
·The ability to talk to large groups.
·Good listening skills.
·Good time keeping.

Education:
Portland School 2008 – 2013
North Nottinghamshire College 2013 – Present

Qualifications:
·BTEC Level 3 Information Technology - Pass
·ICT GCSE – B
·Math GCSE – C
·English  GCSE – D
·Multimedia products – Merit
·Animation – Merit
·Business GCSE – Merit
·Video craft – Merit
·Applied science – Pass
·RE – C
·Graphics – Merit
·Technology innovation and e-commerce - Pass

Hobbies:
·Photoshop art.
·Online games.
·Puzzles and problem solving.
·Painting.
·Laser tag.
·War Hammer 40K.

Experience:
·Paper round – Sept 2011 - Nov 2012
·Laser Labyrinth – March 2014 – Present

References:
Andrew Banton
Laser Labyrinth
Kilton road
Worksop
Notts
S80 2EE
01909 531100

Mr P Redman
Outwood Academy Portland
Netherton Road
Worksop
Notts

S80 2SF

No comments :

Post a Comment